“Moments” are short posts of a rather “poetic – existential” taste
 Together… [a metaphor on love relationships-see description]
* It is said that in the endangered species called “companionship relationship” (long term committed relationship in the form of a couple) is needed between other things an excellent co-operation.
* You may see this video as a metaphor because it shows symbolically the basic elements of such a co-operation. See how two excellent soloist work together to play on one guitar with four hands a beautiful and very difficult piece!! Let’s say:
* They do what they do with a tremendous attentiveness and dedication. They surrender fully to each moment of the process (like children while playing). They do not have a restricting stress but they enjoy excitement for every oncoming new phrase of music. They welcome joyfully every new section they play, because there is trust to the flow of moments.
* There is playfulness and pleasure. The woman smiles from time to time. The man seems somehow more serious, but its only his way to become part of the game.
* Of course, there is already achieved a high level of skills – they are both soloist. In an analogy, nobody can enter functionally a companionship relationship, unless having worked on one’s experiences and enriched one’s awareness about “who I am ” and life.
* They do what they do in a simple, natural way, without acting drama . There is harmony and a sense of “roundness” in their co-operation. The very hard task seems very easy.
* Watch at about the two thirds of the video the diagonal frame in which we see only 4 hands dancing… Watch hoe around the end the woman pushes gently the man’s hand to make space while closing a phrase…
This is the potential beauty of a co-operation in the rare and endangered species called “walking together in life…”
*** It was was the Duo Siqueira Lima, playing “Tico Tico no Fuba”composed by Zequinha de Abreu in a video produced by Guitarcoop
 A king’s WC
**When I was about 4 years old my grand-mother asked me what I would like to be when I grew up. I immediately replied without hesitation “A King!”
**Then she asked me why. And I said that as a King I could have a very big golden WC which would include a swimming pool with warm water and a lot of toys to float all the time here and there.
**At that age I combined perfectly in my dreams luxury, playfulness, comfort, power.
**Now, there is nobody to ask me what I would like to be in my much shorter future.
**Moreover, now, I am aware that I am not a King. I am also aware that my WC is without a swimming pool, because my adult reality is not flexible enough and does not allow certain combinations to come true.
**However, I still become something. Maybe not a King. But I still become and become what I am becoming.
**And I still dream. Not of what I was then dreaming. But I still dream.
**I also enjoy in real life my WC as it is – and from time to time I can even enjoy my playfulness, even if without any toys floating here and there in warm waters.
***If you wish to get from time to time info about my activities (video-texts, books, online lectures-groups and webinars, various projects, Playback Theatre, workshops, co-operations, the Share*Dots project), you may take a minute and note your e-mail and country in this form. Name is optional: